Mattress Crafters mattresses are designed to Australian standard sizes; Single, King Single, Double, Queen and King Size.
Yes, all Mattress Crafters do come with 15 years product guarantee.
Yes, you are eligible to purchase with free interest.
No, Mattress Crafters is a manufacturer and only offers factory direct products to consumers.
Mattress Crafters can offer wholesale pricing to approved commercial partners. To enquire about wholesale pricing please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are offering FREE SHIPPING in NSW & VIC Metro area. Shipping cost varies, depending on your location.
Once you've placed your order, and paid for your Shipping quotation, our products typically ship from our warehouse facility within 1-3 business days. Once a product has shipped, you'll receive a tracking number to follow your package as it makes its way to you.
Our warehouse and distribution reaches across the entire east coast of Australia, ensuring we can deliver Australia wide, promptly and reliably.Please contact us for Shipping quotation.
Delivery time will vary based on your location. Once a product has shipped, you'll receive a tracking number to follow your package as it makes its way to you.
As shipping is handled by a third party, we're unable to 100% guarantee that your order will be delivered on a specific date however we'll do everything in our power to meet your delivery date.
Firstly, you must lodge a warranty claim for us to accept a product return or exchange.
To claim under these warranties against defect, the Purchaser must:
- cease using the product immediately after the defect appears; and
- notify Mattress Crafters within 7 days after the defect appears;
- provide Mattress Crafters a copy of the original Tax Invoice;
- provide a description of the damage or defect via email (email@example.com), including photos of the damage or defect.
This content is currently being updated. Thanks for your understanding.
Subject to The Australian Consumer Law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, and subject to the Australian Consumer Law, Mattress Crafters is not liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise, for or in respect of:
Damage caused by incorrect assembly, storage, or transportation beyond original delivery;
Normal wear and tear.
In this regard, please note that the following may occur as a result of natural and normal usage:
- fabrics will fade and crease;
- foam and fillings will soften and form the shape of the user over time;
- depending on the covering and the degree of use, the covering materials, cushion fillings and suspension may need to be replaced periodically at the purchaser’s expense;
- damage caused by spills such as acid, solvents, dyes or other corrosive materials, ink, paint, or bodily fluids;
- damage caused by improper cleaning, negligence, treatment of the product with chemicals, exposing the product to the sun, extreme heat or bright light such as lamps, or otherwise caused by your acts and/or omissions.
Wetake pride in our Mattress Crafters mattresses, each one is hand crafted fromstart to finish, providing the most support with the least pressure for maximumcomfort. Our experienced Australian owned Mattress Crafters team with decadesof knowledge in developing quality mattresses are very confident that ourmattresses will be right for you.Choosing the right mattress is an important decision and can be a difficult oneto make, allow us to give you piece of mind with your mattress purchase withour ( ) night peace of Comfort Guarantee* on quality Mattress Craftermattresses. (after mandatory trial period)You can now rest easy, knowing that not only are you purchasing a qualitymattress, but you’re guaranteed a great night's sleep...because in the rareoccasion you are not comfortable with your new mattress - we'll gladly *refundthe purchase price! (not including freight charges)We want to be sure you love your mattress, so in the rare occasion that you arenot satisfied after trialling the mattress for ( ) nights to give your body thetime to adjust, we’ll happily take the mattress back if it’s not the one foryou*. (conditions apply)
*Termsand Conditions Mattress Crafters Peace of Mind – MC Comfort Guarantee.
- Mattress Crafters Comfort Guarantee cannot be used toexchange for another size or model and must be used in the specified timeframes as stated with that MC mattress.
- After your initial 30 days, simply contact us within yourtrial period. Please note the Comfort Guarantee is limited to one product percustomer / household.
- Please note returning the mattress is organized by the buyerand must be in immaculate condition a new waterproof mattress protector must beused. (If your mattress is returned damaged, stained or in anunhygienic state this Comfort guarantee will be void.)
- A refund of the purchase price excluding freight chargeswill be processed when the mattress is returned to our DandenongSth, VIC 3175 in immaculate condition.
- (contact us by email for details)
- We will process your refund inthe original form of payment once your returned item has been received by us.Refunds typically process within 2-14 business days depending on your financialinstitution.
- The foundation – base under your mattress must meet MattressCrafters requirements.
Guaranteeand Manufacturing faults still continue to apply from the date of originalpurchase. Guarantees are not transferable and extend only to the originalpurchaser.
MC Comfort Guarantee - 45 night on 2.1 (30night trial mandatory & 15 day return period)
MC Comfort Guarantee 50 nights on 2.2 (30 night trialmandatory & 20 day return period)
MC Comfort Guarantee 60 nights on 2.3 (30 night trialmandatory & 30 day return period)
ALL ; ZEDS Comfort Guarantee 100 nights (50 night mandatorytrial & 50 day return period)
Latest from Mattress Crafters
Be the first to know about exciting new products, promotions, and much more.