Subject to The Australian Consumer Law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, and subject to the Australian Consumer Law, Mattress Crafters is not liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise, for or in respect of:
Damage caused by incorrect assembly, storage, or transportation beyond original delivery;
Normal wear and tear.
In this regard, please note that the following may occur as a result of natural and normal usage:
- fabrics will fade and crease;
- foam and fillings will soften and form the shape of the user over time;
- depending on the covering and the degree of use, the covering materials, cushion fillings and suspension may need to be replaced periodically at the purchaser’s expense;
- damage caused by spills such as acid, solvents, dyes or other corrosive materials, ink, paint, or bodily fluids;
- damage caused by improper cleaning, negligence, treatment of the product with chemicals, exposing the product to the sun, extreme heat or bright light such as lamps, or otherwise caused by your acts and/or omissions.
We take pride in our Mattress Crafters mattresses, each one is hand crafted from start to finish, providing the most support with the least pressure for maximum comfort.
Our experienced Australian owned Mattress Crafters team with decades of knowledge in developing quality mattresses are very confident that our mattresses will be right for you.
Choosing the right mattress is an important decision and can be a difficult one to make, allow us to give you piece of mind with your mattress purchase with our ( ) night peace of
Comfort Guarantee* on quality Mattress Crafter mattresses. (after mandatory trial period)You can now rest easy, knowing that not only are you purchasing a quality mattress, but you’re guaranteed
a great night's sleep...because in the rare occasion you are not comfortable with your new mattress - we'll gladly *refund the purchase price! (not including freight charges)We want to be sure you
love your mattress, so in the rare occasion that you are not satisfied after trialling the mattress for ( ) nights to give your body the time to adjust, we’ll happily take the mattress
back if it’s not the one for you*. (conditions apply)
*Terms and Conditions Mattress Crafters Peace of Mind – MC Comfort Guarantee.
- Mattress Crafters Comfort Guarantee cannot be used to exchange for another size or model and must be used in the specified time frames as stated with that MC mattress.
- After your initial 30 days, simply contact us within your trial period. Please note the Comfort Guarantee is limited to one product per customer / household.
- Please note returning the mattress is organized by the buyer and must be in immaculate condition a new waterproof mattress protector must be used.
(If your mattress is returned damaged, stained or in an unhygienic state this Comfort guarantee will be void.)
- A refund of the purchase price excluding freight charges will be processed when the mattress is returned to our Dandenong Sth, VIC 3175 in immaculate condition.
- (contact us by email for details)
- We will process your refund in the original form of payment once your returned item has been received by us.Refunds typically process within 2-14 business days depending on your financial institution.
- The foundation – base under your mattress must meet Mattress Crafters requirements.
Guarantee and Manufacturing faults still continue to apply from the date of original purchase. Guarantees are not transferable and extend only to the original purchaser.
MC Comfort Guarantee 45 night on 2.1 (30 night trial mandatory & 15 day return period)
MC Comfort Guarantee 50 nights on 2.2 (30 night trial mandatory & 20 day return period)
MC Comfort Guarantee 60 nights on 2.3 (30 night trial mandatory & 30 day return period)
ALL ; ZEDS Comfort Guarantee 100 nights (50 night mandatory trial & 50 day return period)